COVID19 Updates & Information
During this COVID 19 pandemic, First Missionary Baptist Church is working to make your worship experience as safe as possible. We offer in person Sunday morning worship services starting at 10:45 AM inside the church. We have also started a service in our parking lot with a limited reach radio broadcast. There are also rooms in the church if you wish to listen inside the building, but not in the sanctuary.
On all of the doors, we have posted the signs you see everywhere now regarding fevers, exposure, symptoms, health issues, etc. We ask that everyone entering the church wear face masks and use the hand sanitizer dispensers.
And, as much as we love to hug and catch up with our folks, we ask that everyone work at distancing. The sanctuary is divided off by every other pew with a cord to encourage people to sit six feet apart. The pews are cleaned and disinfected after each service.
Until this pandemic ends, we will abide by the safety guidelines that the State of Arkansas has requested. The guidelines do not hinder our worship of the Lord. They allow those who wish to come to church a measure of confidence in the safety provided.
Keep Each Other Safe
Please do NOT attend services or enter the building if:
- You have had a fever of 100.4ºF or higher in the last 48 hours.
- You have a cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- You know you have had exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
We reccomend NOT attending services or entering the building if:
- You are 65 years old or older.
- You have underlying health conditions such as: high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, severe obesity, asthma, or imunocompromising conditions.