And Having Done All, STAND!
Ephesians 6:10-20 |
Stand in Truth! Stand in God's Protective Armor! Stand in Freedom! Knowing the Battle is Ultimately the Lord's! Stand in the Knowledge! Know who God is and Who You Are in Him!
- S - STOP sitting. Get back on your feet through the Armor of God.
- T - TAKE your Time. Be firm in your convictions and strong in the Lord.
- A - ACCEPT God's Help. Arm yourself with the full armor of God.
- N - NOTICE who/what is around you. Stand against the Devil's schemes.
- D - DEFEND your ground. Learn how to keep the bad out and let in the good.