Missions - Our Heartbeat
Acts 1:1-10 |
The Ascension of Jesus (Acts 1:9)
"You shall witness unto me!" (The In-between)
The Second Coming of Jesus (Acts 1:11)
The Passion of Jesus for Lost Souls (John 4)
Jesus "had to go to Samaria" (John 4:1-4)
Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked Him, and he would have given you living water."
"Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
Witnessing - more impotant to Jesus than eating. (John 4:31-38)
The Passion of Paul for Lost Souls (Romans 9:1)
The Three "I AMs":
- "I am OBLIGATED" (Romans 1:14)
- "I am READY to PREACH the Gospel to ROME" (Romans 1:15)
- "I am NOT ASHAMED of the Gospel of Christ" (Romans 1:16)
Our PASSION for LOST SOULS
- In Mabelvale and Little Rock metro - Bro. Jesus Gabriel
- In Arkansas - Arkansas State Missons, Bro. Micah Deaton, Bro. Joel Hernandez
- In ALL the World - Bro. Pinkevich and Bro. Livingstone
The Authority of Jesus
Jesus said, "All authority has been given to me." By whom? The answer is: God the Father gave it to Him.
All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. (Matthew 11:27)
The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand. (John 3:35)
Go Ye Therefore - Make Disciples of all PEOPLES!